Pages

Mar 10, 2009

How i met our New Kids on the Block (aka: I'm not stalking, just following) PART IV



(Those pictures are the prints on my shirt for the concert. "beware" was in the front" and my indecent offer was in the back)
Ohhh... this is almost the last part and once the last part is done I wont have any more personal experiences to share.. until they come back this fall.. coz THEY ARE COMING BACK- RIGHT!?!?
OK, back to the story..
So there I was lying in my bed in frozen Amsterdam trying to get my beauty sleep to be able to look decent (well decent is not exactly what I had in mind.. but you know what I mean)for the M&G and the concert but I just was unable to sleep, I went over and over again trough my stupid conversation with Jordan and was still hoping that maybe it was just a bad dream but the cold on my feet and the frozen nose were a proof to the fact that i was awake....
So,morning comes and I decided that Jordan has met so many crazy fans and I am probably not the worse so maybe he won't remember me at all and everything will be fine.

I'm stopping the story just to let you know that I am the center of the universe and that things happen to make ME feel OK.. no I'm not crazy (OK so maybe I am) but just listen to this:
That night I posted on ning and nkotbfans about my meeting and how bad I was feeling about it. I wake up in the morning and while having my 2nd coffee (Why can't they have milk in Amsterdam? don't they have cows?!?!?!?!) i see on Jordan's myspace status that he wrote :"failing on making everyone happy" and since I am the only thing that Jordan has in mind I figured he wrote that for me. Well.. that or that he was in a crappy mood last night and that means he won't remember me.

Back to the story (don't you love the way I do those pauses in the story to keep the mystery??)
So I wake up, get dressed, put some more layers on, another layer and a few more layers to be able to get out the room without getting my ass frozen and I decide that today is going to be a good day no matter what!!
Then I met my friends and we decided to go for breakfast .. we were all dying to have pancakes so we had.. an English breakfast (3rd coffee of the day and it isn't even 11:00 am, Jon will be proud).. yeah that shows you how consistent I am.
We get back to the hotel and we see there are way too much blockheads so we figured the word about them being in that hotel was on the street (wasn't me!! srsly, I kept it as a top secret, I really did). Since we didn't want to stalk to much and we decided that we were gonna act like 30 year olds we just moved to the bar (4th coffee). Then we see Joe escaping from the "secret exit" of the hotel (and since we are grownups we don't even try to get close), he was wearing his regular black hat and jeans (guys c'mon I'll do ALL of your laundry)and he had a newspaper stuck in his pocket. We thought he was going to go hide in one of the American bars around to have some silence and read the paper, then we realized (he tells that in an interview) that he was actually going to Ann Frank's house (To think that I was there 2 days ago and all I had in mind was "where are the new kids" *sigh*).
As concert time is close more and more Blockheads arrive to the hotel... but we decided that we were not joining the party, so we sat far in the back of the lobby (turned to be a good decision- read and learn my fellow Blockheads). Around 3:00 pm we see the crew getting ready to leave the hotel and we also see Joe hiding (shhh.. Joe don't worry we didn't tell). Since the crew understood that the blockheads are not going anywhere (lol... they know us well) they realized they will have to bring the boys out to the cars passing the lobby YAYY!!. I didn't see Danny and Joe getting in the car. I did see Jon, he just walked by with Tinny and didn't stop. Jordan came next. The girls were wishing him good luck and taking pictures and all. We remained in the back of the room, away from the madness, but we did stand up (I wanted to see Jordan) and then magic happened again: a girl told him "have a good concert" and for some reason he looked at the end of the room, straight at us and saw us, we smiled an waved (and didn't faint and didn't run to hug him) he smiled and waved back and said "NOW, I will have a good concert". I decided that the NOW was meant for us, like that since he saw us he will have a good concert, it just sounded that way.I don't know if that's what he meant but hey!! since he isn't here to tell his part of the story we will have to stick to my version!. Of course he was still wearing the clothes I'm dying to wash...
Next came Donnie with Tinny again. He did stop, shook some hands and took some pictures. One of my friends said hi to him and he actually recognized her and asked if she was coming to the concert and then left to the car.
OK, guys are gone and we have like 40 minutes to get to the venue!!! We went to our room, changed into the concert clothes and took a cab (smart smart blockheads).
We arrived at the venue at around 4:45 ( we were asked to get there at 4:30) only to see the huge line outside the venue.
Now dear ILAA ppl, if you are reading this: If you need any administrative help give me a call, I would love to help but keeping 100 ppl outside the venue while it is raining and the whether is well.. FREAKING FROZEN AMSTERDAM... well.. let's say it isn't too smart.
Finally the line starts moving and then I realize that the girls that where with Jk last night are standing before me and that means that we will be in the same M&G group.. so typical of me... like, if it has to happen to someone it will happen to me!! I must admit I freaked out a bit (fine,A LOT) but decided that NO ONE is taking my Jordan time this time. Man!! I've been in the Israeli military!! I can fight!!! I will be sure not to break my nails and ruin my make up while I fight but I'm soooo going to defend what's mine!
Finally we got in to what the ILAA ppl call party (once again, I can help in organizing it, srsly ILAA, get some help!!) a big cold room with NKOTB music. Something that looked like food that was chewed and recycled and a bar of beer and wine. (I had only 2 beers.. good girl!!). While there my shirt had some interest from a few male members in the room but I was too worried about standing first in line of our group to get to Jordan. My two friends where amazing, I don't know how they managed to stand me and not to kick my ass and tell me to shut up, srsly, I almost kicked my own ass.... I love you girls!!! tahnx for not killing me!
I got to see some friends I met the night before and I saw who then turned out to be Petra, fixing her cool Twix necklace.
Then we stand in line and yayyyy I AM FIRST!!(Sorry if I killed anyone in the way but it was an emergency) at this point one of my friends reminds me that since she has been to several M&G already she will take me to Jordan, introduce me to him and leave me there and go to say hi to Donnie..( I love that girl) so we are standing in line and can't remember how but we are talking about the fact that I'm wearing heels coz I'm short and I want to get to see something in the concert and of course being the girls that we are we started talking about weight.. lol.. at that point I was standing by Tinny, he looks at me from his hight and says "you are fine girl" .. it cracked me up!!
and then........
yes!!! yes!!! yes!!!
Man!!! I'm excited and have butterflies in my tummy just by writing that but WE WERE CALLED IN!!
To be continued....

Part I

Part II

Part III

Part V

1 תגובות:

Anonymous said...

He actually looked at you? you are one lucky girl..
can't wait to read part 5

Post a Comment