Pages

Mar 15, 2009

Spoilers from Biloxi : aka where the hell did BIBIY go??

Once again, if you are still convinced that not reading spoilers is a smart decision, please skip this post but know that you will never know what's in it.

First of all the show was very "personal"as girls that attended say. Donnie was ( of course) kissing girls and he even drank up one of the girls cup. (I'm sure i mentioned my need to move to the USA).
There was no B-stage so they had the piano on the main stage. and they also brought some crowd on the stage (MUST.MOVE.USA.NOW),all of them got in the crowd and Jon even was there in the crowd by himself for a while (selling my kidney to pay my moving to the USA).
What else? Danny's kids and Donnie's oldest were there.
the bad news are that there was no BIBIY!!!! Those are not bad new, thats terrible!!! thats a disaster!!! I mean, people go to the shows to see Jordan doing that and they didn't do it? i bet during the day we will hear the reason...
One of the possible explanations to that is that the show was really small, no side risers, no barricades (but a rope).
This was the smallest venue they played so far
Jordan, just so you know, once you guys come back to Europe. you better BIBIY me!!
As soon as i get the pictures/videos I will update them here

0 תגובות:

Post a Comment