Pages

Mar 11, 2009

New blog by Donnie- ( he still haven't said a word about handcuffing me)

Hey All-

I’m telling you right now…….

TULSA was on FIRE tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn!!!! Who knew it could be sooooo hot!!!!!

And on a Monday night??????????

Tulsa was not only one of the best crowds of this tour- they were one of the best crowds EVER!!!!

I didn’t want to leave the stage.

(Well…. I never do….. But for tonight was crazy).

It was that incredible…..

They had me like the Energizer Bunny and sh*t!!!!

To ALL OTHER CITIES and ALL OTHER FANS……

TULSA layed down the gauntlet tonight.

BRING IT LIKE TULSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For real…. Let’s keep this party going!!!!!!!!!

This crowd made me realize more than ever….

As bad as sh*t is in the world right now….

We were not all brought here again, all these years later, by accident.

This is OUR TIME!!!!!!

We gotta take advantage of it….

WE HAVE TO!!!!!!!

TULSA set the tone….

Now…..

The party continues.

As Always….. Your Man,

~Donnie W

0 תגובות:

Post a Comment