Pages

Mar 6, 2009

"I'm just here having some fun grabbin'my thing" (aka: I'm a give you some GROWN MEN)

I haven't posted anything today so i figured this will be the best opportunity to share some more captions. The captions are my own creations and i gave them all to Jordan.. i wonder if he saw them.. hmm.. actually after looking at them again.... i hope he didn't..lol...
As said in my previous post: If you see any of your pics and you want the credit- let me know and I'd love to do it. And if you recognize any of them as yours and you want them off the blog I'll take them off immediately.. just let me know.
To see all the "grabbin' my thing" captions just click on the picture below.
the hand

2 תגובות:

Anonymous said...

You are so funny! Too bad i can't BH you here :-)

Anonymous said...

I hope he saw your captions, they are really funny!!

Post a Comment