Pages

Mar 17, 2009

New blog by Donnie!!!!!

Srsly, he needs to learn to put long sentences together :-)

Hey All-

Okay, I gotta be real right now……

Tulsa….

Orlando….

Biloxi….

And all you upcoming cities on this tour….

Last night-

NASHVILLE BROUGHT SOME FIRE!!!!!!!!!!

WOW!!!!!!

I don’t know how the rest of these cities are gonna compete with crowds like Tulsa and Nashville……

For real.

All I can say is- if anybody can match them…

That will be one ELECTRIC-ASS BUILDING!!!!!!

Oh yeah- did I mention that we got the most incredible fans anywhere?

Nothing can stop them.

They are an army!!!!!!

Shit man….. We are going on a cruise with 2,000 of them!!! Can you imagine the insanity?!?!?!

Let some of them pirates try to take over our cruise ship- we won’t even have to put up a fight!!! Why? Because our fans will beat the s@#t out of them for us!!!!!

We got an army behind us. This is crazy!

What a crazy ride this last year has been.

And you know what….

It aint over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The party continues!

We will not let you all down!!!

Too much to be down about now….

Screw that. We going all the way til we can’t go another inch.

Get ya mind….. Nevermind…. Y’all got your minds right!

Hell- I gotta keep mine right! Yeszir!

As Always Your Man-

Donnie W

1 תגובות:

Anonymous said...

I was there! I got personal face time thanks to 5* and while it was short it was worth every penny! it was the absolute best concert I've ever been to, and I got to concerts ALOT! I was right up front and made lots of eye contact....best night of my life! And the guys were so happy! You could tell by the looks on their faces they were amazed at the crowds reactions, they really do have the best fans, and they are the best!!

Post a Comment