Pages

Mar 2, 2009

How i met our New Kids on the Block (aka: I'm not stalking, just following) PART II

So where were we?
Oh, right.. Magic just happened!!
So we were dragging our frozen asses (and other body parts that I rather not mention) to another hotel... when we saw 2 men walking towards us.
Now it is time to stop the story and explain: The 4 of us said that if we ever met the guys we are NOT going to act like dumb teenagers ( I'm not saying that all teenagers are dumb..). We are NOT going to scream and we are NOT going to stalk them on the streets on their personal time. You know? we know they have a right to privacy and a right to have a life without us getting in the way. So the strategy was : we see them, we nod, they know we know who they are, if they want they stop and say hi and if they don't we keep on walking (and kill ourselves after that). After all we are grownups!! Now with all that said let's go back to the story.
We were not talking (your tongue might froze if you talk too much in Amsterdam) and we see two men walking towards us, one is a big guy and the other... well.. not so big.. it took each of us like 2 seconds to realize those were Donnie and Tinny. Without even saying a word to each other we just turned around and followed them for like 2 secs. (dumb dumb Blockheads *bangs head on wall*) They stopped and Tinny goes like "is there a problem?" One of the girls goes to Donnie and I believe she said something to him, then Donnie said : "I'm on my way to the pharmacy, can i meet you later at the hotel?" and the four of us together " YEAH!! WHAT HOTEL?" And the guy just gave us the name of the hotel as if it was obvious that we should have known that (thank you Donnie! thank you!!! I Love you Donnie!! Officer Wahlberg please handcuff me and take me to the so called pharmacy with you!!!)
Ok, we have been walking around that hotel for hours, we have been sitting literally in front of it for hours and we need Mr.Donnie- I'll French you if you let me- Wahlberg to tell us where are they staying??? What happened to the days where the fans had to work hard to find the guys? ah!??!!? what happened to the days where they used to hide and finding them was fun? Thank you Donnie for ruining all the fun and just giving us the name ( you can handcuff me now)
So, after realizing that we just became teenagers again and that the little part of our brains that doesn't have "Dirty dancing" on repeat just died, we decided to go to the hotel.. once again, not to stalk, after all we are Big girls now (sorry, had to put that one here) but to.... hmm.... what the f^%ck are we going to do there? Ohhh I know, we are going to see Danny sitting by the window at the bar of the hotel so we will wave and he will wave back.. and well.. since he waved we figured we are buddys now so we can go and have a drink (not with him because he was with someone) at the bar, right?!?!?
And so we did, we had a drink, and then another one and then I heard that Jon (my pure first love... I still can't understand why he never came to Israel to marry me when I was 14 and he was 24..) was standing outside having a smoke. So I decided that I'm going to say hi but this time I'll act like a 30 year old and not like a 15 year old.. (BTW, besides NKOTB I'm soooooo not the person that would walk to a stranger and start talking, so not like me). Jon was walking to the lobby (nice north face jacket, silly wool hat and a great smell)so I approached him and said " Hi, I just came from Israel to say hi so -HI" he shook my hand and then said : "woooww all the way from Israel? you deserve a hug!" and he hugged me and actually looked really happy to see me.(See Jon? we were supposed to get married back then!!) Then I told him " say hi to your bro for me" he said he will (and I went like : wtf!?!? did I just waste my Jon time to ask him to say hi to Jordan!?!??!!?) So I said something like, "well if we are talking brothers can I have a hug for my sister" and he gave me a great hug!!(watch it Jon!! my sister is only 18, I'm the real thing!!) I said Good night, he said god night and we went separated ways (he he.. had to put that one too).
I took my shaky ass back to the bar and I thought I was the happiest woman alive and that things will never be better for me.. I just hugged Jon Knight and no one or anything will ever take that away from me!! It was so easy, and it went so well, and I behaved and acted like my actual me and not like my 14 year old me (shhhh.. don't remind me about the "say hi to your bro part, OK??)
Definitely- things couldn't get any better than that... hmmmmm.. well they actually could and they did!! 5 minutes after Jon and I shared a moment (shhh we did have a moment!) Joe and Jordan (so hot I almost fainted) entered the bar......
(to be continued....)

Part I


Part III

Part IV

Part V

4 תגובות:

Anonymous said...

you are hilarious!! I need part 3 ASAP
(Marlen)

Anonymous said...

OMJ!! where is the rest??

Anonymous said...

your story is hilarious. When is part 3 coming up?

Anonymous said...

Girl,
This is a great story. I hope you know how lucky you are, meeting Jon and all.
And i'm glad you did not faint- i would

Mel

Post a Comment