Pages

Mar 14, 2009

March 14 - Jordan Day (first Jordan day ever)


As is expected from a Jordan girl as myself , This blog is .. hm.. well.... let's just say that it is Jordan oriented (I do remember him having 3 great looking friends and 1 great looking brother ).
So, having Jordan (aka JK) in mind we ( I , me and myself- thanx for asking) decided to celebrate the fact that he is alive every day so from now on- every day on this blog is Jordan day. Every day you will find a long post updating ALL THE TIME with Jordan pictures, videos and all the things you want to see. it is my way of helping you save time. Instead of googeling, youtubing and looking at 1000 different threads in different boards, you will be able to find all the "NEW JK STUFF" here , updating every few hours.(I know, I am great, I know that)
Wednesday is the only day that won't be all about Jordan but about Jon.... after all I LOVE MY INLAW, so stay tuned from now on to as many JK info as one blog can handle.

0 תגובות:

Post a Comment