Pages

Mar 4, 2009

What is it about NKOTB (aka: We love the GREATEST F@#*ING GUYS EVER!!!!!!)

For years I've been trying to figure out what is it about NKOTB that makes us not only like they're music but also to have that special bond to them. Back then people thought it was the looks, you know? 5 great looking guys (and one of them is Jordan - hot its too cold compared to me- Knight)ad a bunch of teenage lovers. But they were wrong, i think it goes beyond the looks (don;t get me wrong, i DO like the looks....)
Anyways today i read something a fellow blockhead wrote and i liked it, so here you have it,
Written by Blaine - from Central Mass

For the record, I neither hate nor love Britney. She's decent pop music. Not sure I'd be her friend in real life LOL .. But alas, my opinion is as follows:

So I'll admit it: I You Tubed Britney's opening performance in St. Louis last night because I was really curious ...

I found a couple clips of Circus and Womanizer. It's interesting to compare. All the reviewers will probably say this was a phenomenal show, Britney is back, etc etc...

What I saw on You Tube was this: Lots and LOTS of stage antics. Circus performers. Flashing lights and colors. Twirling dancers above the stage.

What I didn't see was this: A lot of interaction between Britney and an audience of, what, 40,000?

Our boys BRING IT to the stage - Sure they have some theatrics and fog. But forget the crazy hoopla- it's THEM and US. And it totally shows. They talk to us, make us laugh, conversate with us, have pose offs for goodness sakes.

Sad that what separates them from a lot of other artists (an overwhelming sense of connection to the audience and LESS stage 'extras') is what makes a lot of people say "that concert was a waste."

I give our boys three huge cheers (okay, fine, FIVE) for knowing what it means to be on stage with an audience - they show us appreciation. Not spend millions on lighting and trapezes.


And i say: how many performers do you know that are capable of stopping a mini concert aired om a major TV network, in one of the biggest TV shows just to sing Happy Birthday to a fan? and to change the words just to fit the occasion?? How many performers do you know that will bring a Twix on stage just coz it was a fans present and coz they know fans want to see it? I know only 5: Jordan (marry me!!) Jon( I'll take you too!!) Donnie (handcuff me already!!), Joe (shave bro, shave) ad Danny (talking about well built)

As i said:
They got the GREATEST F@#*ING FANS EVER, coz WE GOT THE GREATEST F@#*ING GUYS EVER!!!!!!

0 תגובות:

Post a Comment