Pages

Mar 6, 2009

How i met our New Kids on the Block (aka: I'm not stalking, just following) PART III

Ok, I must warn you all: This post is a more "what not to do"while you meet Jordan and it's dedicated to all my friends over nkotbfans that are about to meet him for the first time.
So... Jordan - "I'm so hot people call me sun"- Knight and Joe - "I look much much better in person" McIntyre walked to the bar... At first I didn't realize that, I was still shocked about the fact that Jon touched me.. but then I saw them and Oh My Freaking God!!! Jordan was wearing his red sweatshirt (the one he's wearing during the Paris blog) black t- shirt, black pants (aka: JORDAN PLEASE LET ME DO YOUR LAUNDRY).. and well.... basically he was looking like he just jumped from heaven to say hi, the man in real life is incredible beautiful. It isn't just a matter of hotness (which he is incredibly great at) it's just beauty.. no make up.. no shaving and looked so good I think it was burning in my eyes. Well,, Joe was there too but DID I MENTION HOW GOOD JORDAN LOOKS? (bty, Jordan is taller and Joe is shorter than I imagined).
Anyways... we are sitting at the table just having our drinks when god's gift to women and Joe enter the bar. A few girls go to say hi and I don't know why but so did we (dumb dumb me.. what happened to "their private time?", 14 year old me was there again!!!) His Holly Hotness was talking to someone so I said hi to Joe and used my "I came from Israel blah blah line) he says "oh that's great and puts his arm around my shoulder.. (Joe: just so you know.. that line deserves a hug.. ask Jon.. he will explain that to you)I didn't get to say hi to Jordan that time. Now srsly, I'm trying to think what the hell made me go to Joe first??? what's wrong with me!??!!? Am i bad Jordan lover??.
So we go back to our seats and the guys go to the back of the bar (2 tables away from us) and sit with a few friends that then turned out to be band members. At that point the little brains I had left switched off and all that was left inside my body was the 15 year old blockhead that once I used to be. I was so amazed by the fact that I was actually breathing the same air as Jordan and about the fact that he was so "normal" that I wasn't thinking (and who needs to think when Jordan is around? all you need to do is look and take a mental shot of the moment)..
There we are. sitting in the same bar as the guys, just like if they were regular ppl and we were.. well... 30 year old women and not 15 year old girls.
And then it happened: I HAD AN IDEA. Normally when I have an idea, people that know me know they must ignore it.. but the girls that where with me didn't know me that well so they actually listened. I said :"Ohhh let's send the guys some drinks with a note- put it on my tab" (why oh why didn't anyone shoot me there????). The girls agreed with me (what's wrong with you girls!?!?!?!?) so I wet over to the bar tender (whom i officially crowned as a saint and told him that every 2 minutes) Asked for a paper and a pen and wrote "put it on my tab. and have a good night " I added a smiley and the bar tender went to they're table to see what they wanted to drink.
Joe saw my note ,laughed and looked around to see who sent it, we all waved and he nodded. (once again I told the bar tender he is a saint). Joe ordered what looked like tea and Jordan ordered a Shirley Temple (how innocent is that??I felt kinda dirty having all those thoughts about someone that drinks that.. but don't worry I got over it). So we were sitting there, I guess we were even having a conversation but all I know is that I was inhaling air that maybe Jordan exhaled.. hey!!!! that's like kissing, isn't it???
I wanted to go say hi (and do some other stuff that due to the fact that this is a public blog i can't tell) soooooooo bad!! But one of the girls that was sitting with me and had met him before told me to wait because they know that we are there waiting and they don't like to be approached. they will come and say hi eventually (She was the only grownup in the table. and she was right btw)..
Then.. out of no where 3 girls arrived and went straight to the guys table (hey!!!! stand in line!!!!!! we were there first!!) The girls where very very friendly with the guys, actually one of them was all over JK, and they where all laughing and having fun. It looked like either the girls knew them from before or that the guys really liked them or that THE HELL WITH NO APPROACHING!!
I figured the guys will be nice, talk to them (the one that was all over JK was sooooo wasted) and then come say hi or something... MAN!! WAS I WRONG!! It kept going on like that for like an hour. Well, I figured that if we were sitting in a bar we might as well drink some more so the four so us had a tequila ( Why didn't the bartender ask for my ID??? i was like 12 by then !!!).
I'm pausing the story to explain some things:I am a tequila lover, I love tequila shots, I can have 10 of them before getting really drunk. And I NEVER EVER in my entire life made eye contact in a bar with a man, I don't even know how you do it. Normally if a man looks at me I turn my head around coz i don't know how to deal with that. And I would never ever,not ever after 10000 tequilas actually go to man in a bar or in the street and say something.
Now that you all know my deepest secrets let's go back to the story.. So the guys where having fun with the girls and we were sitting there. I was just giving Jordan the eye, just staring at him with that "I want you" look that most girls know how to pull. He saw me and nodded. (Jordan: which part of I WANT YOU wasn't clear enough for you?!?!?!).
The bar was about to close, it was late and I was so frustrated and so .. well.. hmm... what tequila doesn't do for me- beer does. So I don't know how and I don't even remember what was going trough my little blockheaded mind but I STOOD UP AND WALKED TOWARDS JORDAN!!! He was still with that girl all over him and I just stood behind him and said something about the fact that I have been trying all night to stop myself from bothering him but I couldn't so "hi". He looked at me but kept talking to the girl and I said with the stupidest smile I have (and god knows I'm good with stupid things) "are you avoiding me?"( why, oh why didn't god take me just there!?!?!?.. WTF was I thinking!??!!? OHHH I WASN'T THINKING!!!!) He said "No!you are sitting on that table, right?" I said yes and he said "so can I come over in like 10 minutes to say hi?" then I had a moment of clarity and I said something like "sure, sorry, sorry"and left as fast as I could.
I don't think I have enough words to explain how dumb I felt, it was like all of the sudden 30 year old me realized 12 year old me has taken over me.. Srsly, you know those moments in your life when you hope the ground will open and take you?? that's how I felt. As far as I was concerned I ruined my Jordan time. For months I have been preparing for that moment, I told myself to be cool, normal, to wait for him to not push it and then BOOM I do everything wrong. Anyways I was ready to make it a Greek tragedy and kill myself (in Amsterdam if you want to kill yourself btw, all you have to do is stand on the street and some bike rider will do the dirty part of the job for you).
After 5 minutes Joe and the band left but Jordan started to do the "hi"round. He came to our table last.I think that he did that coz he wanted to give us more time (wishful thinking that is) anyways he came to our table and everyone raised and hugged him and I was so embarrassed about before that I didn't. I just shook his hand and for some reason he looked at my ring (now that I rethink it...I'm not sure it was the ring,, it was kindda on my girls direction if you know what I mean). I know we talked for a few seconds but I can't remember what did I say or what he said. I was just embarrassed and amazed by the fact that I TOUCHED JORDAN KNIGHT!!.
Then I gave him the flash memory with all the captions (you can see some here in the blog) and the "Odes to Shirtless Jordan" (soon to be posted here) He looked at it and asked "what's this" (and looked interested)I said "you have to open it to know", he said "oh it is like a video"and I said " no, it's better". He kept holding it (he held it like a cigarette between his fingers) and he left the bar, I know he took it with him to his room coz it was in his hand while he left but I don't know if he ever plugged it to his computer..... another NKOTB mystery.
So, the time was like 1:40 am and I was really wishing I could rewind all that night and delete some stupid parts out.....
We figured now it was time to leave, so we went to the lobby and on our way there we crossed Donnie coming back from the so called pharmacy. There were like 20 girls around him and he said "I'm going to my room and I'll come back"(liar liar pants on fire) but he wasn't, which I completely get, you had to see those girls!! I was mature compared to them!!!!!!!
So we stood at the lobby, we meet Chris the drummer who's a really cool dude and at 2:00 am, just before we turned into frozen pumpkins we left.
And just to show you all that god is fair: While we were leaving the hotel we saw Tinny telling one of the 3 girls that were with JK and Joe to take her friend (the one that was all over JK) home and to breath some fresh air coz she was so wasted..*evil grin*
I couldn't sleep that night, I was so frustrated about my behavior and so exited about the concert I really didn't sleep (so much for looking good for the M&G)..
So there I was, making a dream into a nightmare (am I drama queen or what???)
What I didn't know back then is that things would turn out just fine the day after that...I didn't know back then that the following day was going to be one of the best days of my life...

To be continued....

Part I

Part II

Part IV

Part V

2 תגובות:

Anonymous said...

You are being too hard on yourself, doesn't sound like you did anything most of us wouldn't do

Anonymous said...

I love your story. I think that if it would have been me i wold have been worse..lol

Nilly

Post a Comment