Pages

Apr 1, 2009

How i met our New Kids on the Block (aka: I'm not stalking, just following) PART V

I know.. it took me waaaaay to long to post this part but hey! I've waited freaking 14 years to see the guys.. you can wait a month...OK OK back to the story

So I enter the room and the first thing I see is Jordan , I know I walked by Joe and Danny, I know Jon looked at me and that Donnie was there but all I Could see was Jordan.. I saw him, he saw me walking straight to him and he opened his arms just like I always dreamed of... so I took that as an Invitation and give him a hug and he was hugging me really tight so I had to say something.... All I could think about was "oh no!! he is hugging me coz he thinks I'm from the group that is leaving now so it is a Goodbye hug"... and since I'm well known by not being able to shut my mouth and just letting all my thoughts out all I said was "Ohh this is a Hello hug coz I'm from the new group and not a goodbye one"(once again....someone should teach me to keep it shut!!) then he looked at me and I told him "I have a shirt for you"so he looked at my shirt and asked "why should I beware"and I told him "coz I have a sign for you"he laughed and said "ohh" and I asked if I could stand by him for the picture and he smiled and said "sure"! (I almost died there.. technically he just said yes to something I offered.. who the hell cares it is a picture.... I'm sure I would have offered something naughty and he would have said YES.... OH MY GOD!!! I got a yes from Jordan knight).
Then I went to Donnie coz he was the closest and I said hi, he said Hi and it was picture time... so Jordan kind of brought me towards him (and I didn't die!!) and just when the picture was about to be taken one of the girls from the night before looked at me and said "ohh I have no place to stand"and I was like "you are not taking my man!!! he just said yes to me!!"(good thing I didn't say that out loud.. so I do have some self control after all) and she was looking at me and Jordan coz I knew from last night thats where she wanted to stand.. and Jordan actually pulled me towards him a bit ( and I think I stopped breathing for a while) CLICK first picture.. then CLICK second one....
The ILAA person tells us its time to get out...

Now I have to stop the story and go a bit backwards... When I was entering the room I heard Jon saying really out loud "Oh! Israel is in the house"but I was too focused on Jordan so I didn't even say hello to him... So now, when we were asked to leave the room I had to do something about my sexy in-law..... Ok back to the story...

So the ILAA ppl want us out .. but I couldn't care less.. I went straight to Jon, who opened his arms again and I hugged him and right there... I whispered to his ear.... I had so many things in mind to whisper there.. most of them are not decent enough to be posted here but all my brilliant mind came up with was "You know you were my first love? my dad used to hate you"and he laughed ( I must learn to keep my mouth shut.... I really should)..
On my way out I stopped by Jordan again, another short hug, I said "thank you"he looked at me and said "No, thank you"and then I happily died...
But I guess I was resuscitated due to all my good acts in my life ( hm.... yeah... good acts) and I found myself running like crazy with my friends to catch a good spot... and we did!!! We stood by the stage.. there was only one woman separating me from the fence... ( and there was another one on my side trying to kill me and pushing me but hey!!!! no one was gonna make me stand far from Jordan after he gave me the "yes"!!!)..
There we were standing for two hours waiting for the concert to start when I realized that I cheated on Jordan with his brother... srsly....... I had them both there and I whispered to Jon's ear.... I hope Jordan didn't see it... :-)
The concert was amazing, as far as I am concerned it was the best night I had in I -can't -remember- how- long. the guys were great, funny and teasing us all the time.
During "games"I knew it was time to put my sign in good use and indeed .. Jordan saw it and laughed, then Donnie saw it and laughed.. and I was so happy. Srsly. after all that long wait, all the excitement, the flight, the stalking and the freaking cold I was at an NKOTB CONCERT!!! I was making a dream come true.. I don't know how many of you got to feel what it is to make a dream come true but it is something you can't really explain with words.. just amazing..
The concert went on and Jordan didn't take off his shirt, sure, I got some great eye contact (specially during summertime) and I got a wink by Jon ( Shh... Jon, you wink like that one more time and Jordan will realize we are having a little adventure!!)
So the concert was done.. and I was still like a 16 year old kid that took 1000 speeds..... srsly. I was so hyper....
On the taxi on our way to the hotel I started to realize how lucky I was, making a dream come true, meeting the guys, sharing it with great friends I met on this amazing NKOTB journey. really I felt like my adventure was complete, like I got more than I ever expected, I was really willing to go home and call myself the happiest woman alive... but the night had one last good surprise for me...
yep... to be continued
BTY, if you haven't seen this yet.... between 3:33- 3:43 you can see Jordan and Donnie looking at my sign and laughing... dunno who's the girl that took this video but she was standing a few rows behind me.. THANK YOU GIRL!!!



Part I

Part II

Part III

Part IV

2 תגובות:

Bethany said...

So what did the sign say?!

Dian said...

I enjoy reading your stories..! Well donE..

-dian-

Post a Comment