Pages

Apr 14, 2009

Joe's Blog- another twitter addict

Monday, April 13th, 2009
JOEY MAC SAYS…

How ’bout a good ol’ fashioned blog.

This feels like using a rotary phone compared to twitter. Wow! I can
actually finish my thought here and not be sweating to death trying to
get it all in in a hundred and forty characters. Aaahhhh, this is nice.
Hmmm… Let me take a moment and collect my thoughts- what a novelty.
Well, let me see… We had another amazing show in Saskatoonia
( that’s what I like to call it- I add an (ia) to it).
I was hit by a recurring thought as I looked into the eyes of a girl
in the front row. How will I ever explain to each of you what it means
to be able to do what I do for such an audience? It’s such a blessing.
It pushes me to do more. To want more. To be all the things I think I
can be. And I thought of how I ‘get off’ on meeting people that to me
really ‘get it.’ There is a diverse group of people that we attract
and it mirrors the diversity of this group. And when you find those
moments with people when you are on the same page- whether its a look
or a comment or a joke or a story- and you really connect… Well, it’s
like sex to me. It’s that good. And it turns me on and it makes me want
more.
Now put that in your twit and smoke it.
-jm


If you are the only person on earth that is not following Joe- start doing it here

0 תגובות:

Post a Comment