Pages

Mar 11, 2009

The Jon corner (aka: i think I am inlove with my inlaw!!)

Hmmmm.....
Today I woke up in a Jon mood, it is an inexplicable mood but if you ever laid your eyes on that exquisite piece of art called Jon Knight you know what I mean.. and if you haven't - what are you waiting for??
Jon is .. well. the special sauce.. I don't know what he has been doing during the break but whatever it was it was good coz my inlaw is on fire!!.
I think it is time to dedicate a special corner of this blog to the man that brought plaid back to fashion, to the man that makes us all think of tractors (TRACTAH!!), to the man that brought sexy back to coffee, to the man that must have stocks in Starbucks, to the man.. well... to THE man:
Updated: I JUST DECIDED SINCE I'M THE QUEEN OF THIS BLOG AND I GET TO DO WHAT I WANT: FROM NOW ON WEDNESDAYS SHALL BE JON DAYS..SO EVERY WEDNESDAY.. A NEW JON PAGE
(Since today is JON-DAY over here I will be updating every few hours so come back for more goodies)
Also: thank you to all of you out there making your contribution (even if you don't know you are!) to make this Jon day a happy Jon day!! (If you find your contribution here and want the credit plz let me know)

I'm- a give you some GROWN MEN!

Games

Jon TALKS!!!!

Thank you Silvertulip27 for the videos!!!
(He he.. and THAT MAN hugged me 3 times!!!)

Updated: THE FAMOUS EMU'S INTERVIEW.He's with Danny but that Jon is just... what we all need every once in a while..
Watch the real story behind the EMUS
Update: Jon's birthday on stage and Donnie's kiss... man!! why don't all 40 year old men look like that!??!?!

Updated: And of course we must see Jon's reaction to "Two girls one cup"

Updated: "Step 5"by the one and only THE MASTAH (with some help from baby-I'm to hot to be true- brother)

Updated: Jon won pose-off and Joe talks about.. hmm... well.. naughty naughty

Updated: Jon dropping his pants

Updated: I am the king! i get to sit here and look gorgeous and you all get to scream!

Updated: Jon gives some real-estate tips to a girl. ARE YOU SERIOUS?? YOU HAVE JON KNIGHT SO CLOSE AND WHAT YOU TALK ABOUT IS.. BUYING HOUSES??

1 תגובות:

Anonymous said...

Jon is so hot it makes me want to Jonvert.. no no,Donnie don't worry I still love YOU

Post a Comment