Pages

Feb 20, 2009

The toughts behind the pictures

It all started as a joke when i saw a really funny face made by Jordan in a picture, from then on i captured hundreds of pictures.
I will be posting them here from now on, so every time you come back check if there are any new ones.

If you see here any picture taken by you and you want the credit or you want me to take it off the site please let me know and I will do it immediately.
To see all the captions just click on the picture below and it will take you to the gallery

The toughts behind the pictures

5 תגובות:

Anonymous said...

you crack me up, you are very creative.

Anonymous said...

Hi Yael, i just read your experience again:) i am so happy you had some great times here in holland... Come back again ok girl:)

those pics w/caption are so hilarious. I am laughing all the time about it.

Loves Deb

Anonymous said...

this is so funny, I'm sitting here by myself and laughing, you better show the captions to the guys if you can

Anonymous said...

yael, you are so funny girl!!

Anonymous said...

LOL.. just can't stop looking at them. Are there any more?

Nkotbfan

Post a Comment