Pages

Mar 11, 2009

Videos from Tulsa aka: Oh my god! oh my god! I must see them again!!

Sooooo
My fellow blockheads, I'm sure that by now you have already seen and read spoilers but if for some strange reason you haven't (like not having a computer, being blind, or being taken by ET to another planet) and you still don't want to.. Please gently avoid this post
And YES!! "JUST PICKING FOR TWO SECONDS"- IS CONSIDERED WATCHING SPOILERS.
Thank god- Jordan is back with his red - if I raise my hand you get to see my tummy- shirt on b stage.
Guys.. hmmmm. do you mind bringing all that back to Europe FREAKING SOON!??!

The intro and "call it what you want" (still gives me chills)

B-stage (watch in HQ and drool)

The right stuff (aka: oh oh oh oh oh)

I"ll be (freaking) loving you (Jordan) forever: (a bit blurry but who cares!?!? it is Jordan!)



Rekcuts & Rader2011 thank you for the videos!!! I don't know you but I LOVE YOU

0 תגובות:

Post a Comment