Pages

Mar 22, 2009

Joe's medley- one of the best nostalgic moments on stage

Today I read a review of Baltimore show that I'm not even willing to post here, the only thing I can say about it is that the reporters mom works night's.. if you know what I mean... Anyways the guy (thats probably deaf and blind) said that the guys didn't change the songs, that they didn't "mature"them.
I, of course, couldn't disagree more.. i guess it is because i do get my ears cleaned every once in a while so I actually get to hear and also because I'm not jealous of the guys being hotter than me..
But anyways, when i read that it got me thinking about Joe's medley, that piece of work proves more than anything that our boys did "mature"the songs, that they see them from a grownup perspective. Nostalgia? sure, but what is wrong with nostalgia?
Anyways, just watch this and you will see what I mean

0 תגובות:

Post a Comment